Monday 14 June 2010

Bag Candy

just a small post my little diamonds!

Now, i'm a sucker for a quilted bag just as the rest of us are. I own about 15 of them. seriously. I love the practicality and design of the entwined handle and feel very Lauren Conrad . However am i the only person thinks the majority of bags with this handle are quilited? (a la chanel rip - off obviously)!? well, this saturday i was looking for a practical beauty for the office and i came across this little gem in dorothy perkins RRP £25.00 and just had to purchase it. Plus it goes perfectly with my vivienne westwood purse, one of my favourite gifts ever! It is faux leather, i'm not really that much into real leather after watching a documentary on how its made - quite disturbing really, but thats a whole other matter! I'm sure i could unfortunately be pursuaded otherwise by a certain lambskin chanel classic :(. It is has got a weaved appearance with a big gold clasp and is really durable. I recently turned 20 and had a sneaky little topshop gift card that was burning a whole in my pocket.. so really, this only cost me £5.00. It's also quite big and would probably make a decent-sized college bag for the more youthful of us! what do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment