Tuesday 15 June 2010

charm bracelets


Please tell me i am not the only girl among us who isn't ADDICTED to charm bracelets - i don't know what it is about them, but i can't seem to get enough. I am a shamed and impressionable consumer when it comes to all matters of the charm variety!
Unfortunately ,no matter how over-priced something is, i cant help but be drawn in. I think there's just something nostalgic about collecting these little figurines and then adding them to a bracelet, is that immature?
I prefer costume jewellerey to fine, but i have quite an extensive collection.
so far, i have 2 links of london sweetie bracelets
, a Pandora bracelet, a pearl Thomas Sabo and perhaps my favorite, a Juicy Couture number.

Are any of you as addicted as me? Below is a picture of my J.C charm box and a few of my charms. It was such an over spend but i really couldn't help myself!






3 comments:

  1. Ahh this is so cool! It's like a little library for charms haha, I have a charm bracelet and every time I lost a tooth I'd get a charm, it's so full of memories!
    Great post girly!
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thats so cute jess!! do you still have it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that box! its so pretty ^___^... but yes IM ADDICTED TOO!! <3 love charm bracelets :D

    ReplyDelete